What's Noble Park North like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Noble Park North. Visit places such as Sandown Racecourse and Sandown Greyhound Racing Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Dandenong Basketball Stadium and Dandenong Market are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Noble Park North?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Noble Park North, here is one favourite nearby:
Green Grove Villa W/3br Unlimited Free Wi-fi - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) awaySuburban hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Café • Terrace • Central location
How to get to Noble Park NorthNoble Park North is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from Noble Park North
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Noble Park North
Things to see and do in and around Noble Park North
Things to see near Noble Park North:
- Monash University (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Sandown Greyhound Racing Club (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Dandenong Basketball Stadium (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Tirhatuan Wetlands Conservation Reserve (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Starlight Reserve (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Noble Park North:
- Sandown Racecourse (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Dandenong Market (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Drum Theatre (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Dandenong Plaza (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- M-City Monash (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)