What's Guayaquil like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Guayaquil. Visit places such as La Ermita Church and Olympic Stadium Pascual Guerrero when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Dog Park and Cali Tower are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Guayaquil
Guayaquil is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Cali.
- Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Guayaquil
Things to see and do in and around Guayaquil
Things to see near Guayaquil:
- La Ermita Church (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Olympic Stadium Pascual Guerrero (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Dog Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Cali Tower (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Cristo Rey (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Guayaquil:
- Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Cosmocentro (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Cali Zoo (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Pacific Mall (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Chipichape Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cali?
- Hottest months: August, March, July, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, April (average 300 mm of rainfall)