What's Arienzo like?
In Arienzo, you can easily get to the seaside or simply visit the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Sorrento Peninsula and Spiaggia d'Arienzo while you're here. Amalfi Beach and Piazza Tasso are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Arienzo
Arienzo is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Positano.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from Arienzo
- Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Arienzo
Things to see and do in and around Arienzo
What to see in Arienzo
- Sorrento Peninsula
- Spiaggia d'Arienzo
Things to do near Arienzo:
- Giusso Castle (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Stabia Hall Cinema (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- MAR Positano Roman Villa (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Cantine Marisa Cuomo (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Campania Mineralogical Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Positano?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 91 mm of rainfall)