What's Chhetrapati like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Chhetrapati. Places such as Garden of Dreams and Kathmandu Durbar Square are just a little farther away. Durbar Marg and Kathmandu Civil Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Chhetrapati
Chhetrapati is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Chhetrapati
Things to see and do in and around Chhetrapati
Things to see near Chhetrapati:
- Garden of Dreams (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Swayambhunath (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Pashupatinath Temple (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Patan Durbar Square (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Chhetrapati:
- Durbar Marg (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Freak Street (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Chhauni Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)