What's Naxal like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Naxal. Places such as Durbar Marg and Garden of Dreams are just a little farther away. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Civil Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Naxal
Naxal is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Naxal
Things to see and do in and around Naxal
Things to see near Naxal:
- Garden of Dreams (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Pashupatinath Temple (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Boudhanath (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Swayambhunath (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Naxal:
- Durbar Marg (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Freak Street (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Royal Nepal Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)