What's New Baneshwor like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider New Baneshwor? Top places in the larger area to visit include Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath. Kathmandu Civil Mall and Patan Durbar Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to New Baneshwor
New Baneshwor is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from New Baneshwor
Things to see and do in and around New Baneshwor
Things to see near New Baneshwor:
- Pashupatinath Temple (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Boudhanath (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Patan Durbar Square (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Hari Shankar Temple (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Garden of Dreams (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near New Baneshwor:
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Durbar Marg (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Freak Street (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Chhauni Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)