What's I-9 Sector like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider I-9 Sector. Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to I-9 Sector
I-9 Sector is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Islamabad.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from I-9 Sector
Things to see and do in and around I-9 Sector
What to see in I-9 Sector
- International Islamic University
- Margalla Hills National Park
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Rawal Lake
- World Trade Center Islamabad
Things to do near I-9 Sector:
- Lok Virsa Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Safa Gold Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Islamabad?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, March (average 154 mm of rainfall)