What's Los Limones like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Los Limones. Top places in the larger area to visit include La Romana Port and Bayahibe Beach. Dominicus Beach is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Los Limones
Los Limones is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of La Romana.
- La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Los Limones
Things to see and do in and around Los Limones
Things to see near Los Limones:
- La Romana Port (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Playa Caletón (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- El Obelisco (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Los Limones:
- The Links (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Dye Fore Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Romana?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 160 mm of rainfall)