What's Los Naranjos like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Los Naranjos. Visit places such as La Romana Port and The Links when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Dye Fore Golf Club and Playa Caletón are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Los Naranjos
Los Naranjos is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of La Romana.
- La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Los Naranjos
Things to see and do in and around Los Naranjos
Things to see near Los Naranjos:
- La Romana Port (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Playa Caletón (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- El Obelisco (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Los Naranjos:
- The Links (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Dye Fore Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Romana?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 160 mm of rainfall)