What's Fairhill like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Fairhill. Places to visit such as Bells of Shandon and Cork City Gaol are not far away. Cork Opera House and Crawford Art Gallery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Fairhill
Fairhill is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Cork.
- Cork Airport (ORK), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Fairhill
Things to see and do in and around Fairhill
Things to see near Fairhill:
- Bells of Shandon (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Cork City Gaol (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- St. Patrick's Bridge (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Fitzgerald Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Fairhill:
- Cork Opera House (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Crawford Art Gallery (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- English Market (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Blarney Woolen Mills (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cork?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 115 mm of rainfall)