What's Altos de la Marina like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Altos de la Marina? Places such as La Romana Port and Bayahibe Beach are just a little farther away. Monumento Natural Punta Bayahibe and The Links are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Altos de la Marina
Altos de la Marina is located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of La Romana.
- La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Altos de la Marina
Things to see and do in and around Altos de la Marina
Things to see near Altos de la Marina:
- La Romana Port (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Bayahibe Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Monumento Natural Punta Bayahibe (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Playa Caletón (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- El Obelisco (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Altos de la Marina:
- The Links (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Dye Fore Golf Club (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Romana?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 160 mm of rainfall)