What's H-10 Sector like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit H-10 Sector? Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to H-10 Sector
H-10 Sector is located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Islamabad.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from H-10 Sector
Things to see and do in and around H-10 Sector
What to see in H-10 Sector
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Margalla Hills National Park
- International Islamic University
- Rawal Lake
- World Trade Center Islamabad
When is the best time to visit Islamabad?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, March (average 154 mm of rainfall)