What's Atlantic Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Atlantic Heights? Top places in the larger area to visit include Miami Beach Boardwalk and Miami Beach Convention Center. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue Shopping Area.
How to get to Atlantic Heights
Atlantic Heights is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Atlantic Heights
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Atlantic Heights
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Atlantic Heights
Things to see and do in and around Atlantic Heights
Things to see near Atlantic Heights:
- Miami Beach Convention Center (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Surfside Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Haulover Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Oleta River State Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Art Deco Historic District (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Atlantic Heights:
- Miami Beach Boardwalk (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Lincoln Road Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Bal Harbour Shops (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fillmore Miami Beach (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)