What's District III like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than District III. Take time to see places such as Aquincum Museum and Ruin Garden and Gorzenal Skate Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Imre Varga Collection and Kun Zsigmond Flat Museum.
How to get to District III
District III is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from District III
Travelling to District III by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Budapest Aquincum Station
- Budapest Romaifurdo Station
- Budapest Kaszasdulo Station
Things to see and do in and around District III
What to see in District III
- Aquincum Museum and Ruin Garden
- Gorzenal Skate Park
- Imre Varga Collection
- Óbuda Synagogue
- Palvolgyi Cave
Things to do in District III
- Kun Zsigmond Flat Museum
- Kassák Museum
- Vasarely Museum
- Hungarian Museum of Trade & Tourism
- Kiscelli Museum
When is the best time to visit Budapest?