What's Arts District like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Arts District. Take time to see the sights such as Arts Factory while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Four Queens Casino and The D Casino Hotel.
How to get to Arts District
Arts District is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Arts District
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Arts District
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Arts District
Things to see and do in and around Arts District
Things to see near Arts District:
- Las Vegas Convention Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- T-Mobile Arena (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Thomas and Mack Center (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Orleans Arena (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Arts District:
- Arts Factory (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Four Queens Casino (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- The D Casino Hotel (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Fremont Street Experience (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Fremont Street (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 14 mm of rainfall)