What's District XIII like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit District XIII? Take time to see places such as Comedy Theatre of Budapest and Danube Arena while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Elevenpark Reno Udvar and Mindcrime.
How to get to District XIII
District XIII is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from District XIII
Getting to District XIII on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Arpad Bridge Station
- Forgach Street Station
- Dozsa Gyorgy Street Station
Things to see and do in and around District XIII
Things to see near District XIII:
- Danube Arena (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Margaret Island Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- City Park (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do in District XIII
- Comedy Theatre of Budapest
- Elevenpark Reno Udvar
- Lasergame Lasertag
When is the best time to visit Budapest?