What's Amiens - Val-d'Avre like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Amiens - Val-d'Avre. Visit places such as Hortillonnages Floating Gardens and Amiens Cathedral when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Zenith Amiens and Jules Verne House are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Amiens - Val-d'AvreAmiens - Val-d'Avre is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Amiens.
- Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 30 mi (48.3 km) from Amiens - Val-d'Avre
Things to see and do in and around Amiens - Val-d'Avre
Things to see near Amiens - Val-d'Avre:
- Hortillonnages Floating Gardens (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Amiens Cathedral (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Megacite d'Amiens (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Stade de la Licorne (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Gambetta Square (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Amiens - Val-d'Avre:
- Zenith Amiens (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Jules Verne House (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Musee de l'Hotel de Berny (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Amiens Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amiens?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, October, November (average 78 mm of rainfall)