What's North Natomas like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider North Natomas? Visit places such as Discovery Park and California State Railroad Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. American River Bike Trail and Sacramento History Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to North Natomas
North Natomas is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from North Natomas
- Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from North Natomas
Things to see and do in and around North Natomas
Things to see near North Natomas:
- Discovery Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- American River Bike Trail (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- California Indian Heritage Center State Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- River Walk Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near North Natomas:
- California State Railroad Museum (5 mi/8 km away)
- Sacramento History Museum (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sacramento?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 83 mm of rainfall)