What's Lower Queen Anne like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Lower Queen Anne? Take in some culture at top places such as Chihuly Garden and Glass and Museum of Pop Culture. Climate Pledge Arena and Seattle Center are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Lower Queen Anne
Lower Queen Anne is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Lower Queen Anne
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Lower Queen Anne
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from Lower Queen Anne
Things to see and do in and around Lower Queen Anne
What to see in Lower Queen Anne
- Climate Pledge Arena
- Space Needle
- Kerry Park
- International Fountain
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center
Things to do in Lower Queen Anne
- Seattle Center
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Seattle Repertory Theater
- Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
Other popular Lower Queen Anne attractions
- Seattle Children's Museum
- On the Boards
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Seattle Children's Theatre
- SIFF Film Center
When is the best time to visit Seattle?