What's Playland Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Playland Estates? Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood and Hollywood Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hard Rock Stadium and Port Everglades.
How to get to Playland Estates
Playland Estates is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Playland Estates
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Playland Estates
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Playland Estates
Things to see and do in and around Playland Estates
Things to see near Playland Estates:
- Nova Southeastern University (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Topeekeegee Yugnee Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Davie Pro Rodeo (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Billfish Marina (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Playland Estates:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Seminole Casino Hollywood (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Dania Pointe (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Hollywood Beach Golf Resort (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Casino at Dania Beach (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)