What's Belső-Ferencváros like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Belső-Ferencváros? Take time to see places such as Great Market Hall and Elisabeth Bridge while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Vaci Street and Danube River.
How to get to Belső-Ferencváros
Belső-Ferencváros is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Belső-Ferencváros
Things to see and do in and around Belső-Ferencváros
What to see in Belső-Ferencváros
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- Elisabeth Bridge
- Danube River
- St. Francis of Assisi Church
Things to do in Belső-Ferencváros
- Great Market Hall
- Vaci Street
- Museum of Applied Arts
- Balna Budapest
When is the best time to visit Budapest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, November, October (average 64 mm of rainfall)