What's Robinson Oaks like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Robinson Oaks. Visit places such as Oakmont Country Club and Golden Triangle Mall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum and UNT Coliseum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Robinson Oaks
Robinson Oaks is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Denton.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from Robinson Oaks
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 26.1 mi (42 km) from Robinson Oaks
Things to see and do in and around Robinson Oaks
Things to see near Robinson Oaks:
- University of North Texas (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Texas Woman's University (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- UNT Coliseum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Apogee Stadium (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Robinson Oaks:
- Oakmont Country Club (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Golden Triangle Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Denton?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: May, October, June, April (average 107 mm of rainfall)