What's Zé Amândio like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Zé Amândio? Take time to see places such as Bombas Beach and Bombinhas Municipal City Hall while you're here. Ribeiro Beach and Bombinhas Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Zé Amândio
Zé Amândio is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Bombinhas.
- Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from Zé Amândio
Things to see and do in and around Zé Amândio
What to see in Zé Amândio
- Bombas Beach
- Bombinhas Municipal City Hall
When is the best time to visit Bombinhas?
- Hottest months: October, September, November, January (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 162 mm of rainfall)