What's Little Ilford like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Little Ilford? O2 Arena and Tower of London are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
How to get to Little Ilford
Little Ilford is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from Little Ilford
- London (LCY-London City), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Little Ilford
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Little Ilford
Things to see and do in and around Little Ilford
Things to see near Little Ilford:
- O2 Arena (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- ExCeL Exhibition Centre (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Olympic Village (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- London Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Little Ilford:
- Westfield Stratford City (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Aspers Casino (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Fairlop Waters Golf Course (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- The Crystal (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Crossrail Place Roof Garden (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)