What's Downtown Hollywood like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Downtown Hollywood? Take time to see places such as The ArtsPark at Young Circle and Hollywood Boulevard Historic Business District while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hollywood Beach Golf Resort and Art and Culture Center of Hollywood.
How to get to Downtown Hollywood
Downtown Hollywood is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Downtown Hollywood
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Downtown Hollywood
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11 mi (17.6 km) from Downtown Hollywood
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Hollywood
What to see in Downtown Hollywood
- The ArtsPark at Young Circle
- Hollywood Boulevard Historic Business District
- North Lake
Things to do in Downtown Hollywood
- Hollywood Beach Golf Resort
- Art and Culture Center of Hollywood
When is the best time to visit Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)