What's Gateway District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Gateway District? Take time to see places such as Chapel of the Flowers and Casino at the Stratosphere while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Las Vegas Convention Center and Four Queens Casino.
How to get to Gateway District
Gateway District is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Gateway District
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Gateway District
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from Gateway District
Things to see and do in and around Gateway District
What to see in Gateway District
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Little White Wedding Chapel
Things to do near Gateway District:
- Casino at the Stratosphere (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Four Queens Casino (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- The D Casino Hotel (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Fremont Street Experience (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- The Venetian Casino (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 14 mm of rainfall)