What's Centre Sud like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Centre Sud. Take time to see places such as Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and Liberation Square while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Fine Arts and Magnin Museum.
How to get to Centre Sud
- Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from Centre Sud
Things to see and do in and around Centre Sud
What to see in Centre Sud
- Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy
- Liberation Square
- Place Emile Zola
Things to do in Centre Sud
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Magnin Museum
- La Vie Bourguignonne Museum
- Museum of Sacred Art
When is the best time to visit Dijon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: November, June, August, October (average 68 mm of rainfall)