What's Beverly Green like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Beverly Green. Take time to see the sights such as Chapel of the Flowers while you're here. Las Vegas Convention Center and Fremont Street Experience are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Beverly Green
Beverly Green is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Beverly Green
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Beverly Green
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Beverly Green
Things to see and do in and around Beverly Green
Things to see near Beverly Green:
- Chapel of the Flowers (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Las Vegas Convention Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- T-Mobile Arena (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Allegiant Stadium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Beverly Green:
- Fremont Street Experience (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Four Queens Casino (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- The D Casino Hotel (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Fremont Street (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- The Venetian Casino (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 14 mm of rainfall)