What's Renaissance like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Renaissance. JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Gulf Coast Town Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Hertz Arena is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Renaissance
Renaissance is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Renaissance
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from Renaissance
Things to see and do in and around Renaissance
Things to see near Renaissance:
- JetBlue Park at Fenway South (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- CenturyLink Sports Complex (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Renaissance:
- Bell Tower Shops (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Legends Golf and Country Club (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)