What's River Hall like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider River Hall. Places to visit such as Lee Civic Center and W. P. Franklin North Campground are not far away. Hickey's Creek Mitigation Park and Harmes Marsh Preserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to River Hall
River Hall is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Alva.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from River Hall
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from River Hall
Things to see and do in and around River Hall
Things to see near River Hall:
- Lee Civic Center (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- W. P. Franklin North Campground (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Hickey's Creek Mitigation Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Harmes Marsh Preserve (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alva?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 216 mm of rainfall)