What's Junggye bon-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Junggye bon-dong? Visit places such as Mt. Bulam and Dream Forest when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Uireung and Suraksan Mountain are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Junggye bon-dong
Junggye bon-dong is located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Junggye bon-dong
Things to see and do in and around Junggye bon-dong
Things to see near Junggye bon-dong:
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Kyunghee University (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Mt. Bulam (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Dream Forest (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Uireung (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Junggye bon-dong:
- Seoul Iris Garden (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Park Eul Bok Embroidery Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- King Sejong The Great Memorial Hall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)