What's Caloosahatchee like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Caloosahatchee. Take time to see places such as Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach and Veterans Foundation Headquarters while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Times Square and Key West Express.
How to get to Caloosahatchee
Caloosahatchee is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Cape Coral.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Caloosahatchee
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 23.5 mi (37.7 km) from Caloosahatchee
Things to see and do in and around Caloosahatchee
What to see in Caloosahatchee
- Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach
- Veterans Foundation Headquarters
Things to do near Caloosahatchee:
- Barbara B Mann Hall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Fort Myers Country Club (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Palmetto-Pine Country Club (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Cape Coral Historical Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Sun Splash Water Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Coral?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)