What's Northeast Carrollton like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Northeast Carrollton? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Galleria Dallas. Grandscape and The Shops at Legacy are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Northeast Carrollton
Northeast Carrollton is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Carrollton.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 13 mi (21 km) from Northeast Carrollton
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Northeast Carrollton
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Carrollton
Things to see near Northeast Carrollton:
- Addison Circle Park (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- The Colony Five Star Complex (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Quorum Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Northeast Carrollton:
- Grandscape (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- The Shops at Legacy (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Legacy West (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Shops at Willow Bend (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Hawaiian Falls The Colony (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Carrollton?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: May, October, March, June (average 111 mm of rainfall)