What's Culver - West like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Culver - West. Top places in the larger area to visit include Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier. SoFi Stadium and Santa Monica Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Culver - West
Culver - West is located 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Culver - West
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 7.4 mi (12 km) from Culver - West
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Culver - West
Things to see and do in and around Culver - West
Things to see near Culver - West:
- Venice Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Santa Monica Pier (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Santa Monica Beach (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Loyola Marymount University (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Venice Beach Boardwalk (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Culver - West:
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Third Street Promenade (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Westfield Century City (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Westwood Village (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Westfield Culver City Shopping Center (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)