What's Southern Crossing like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Southern Crossing? Take time to see places such as Old Mill District and Hayden Homes Amphitheater while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Deschutes Brewery and Deschutes River.
How to get to Southern Crossing
Southern Crossing is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Bend.
- Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Southern Crossing
Things to see and do in and around Southern Crossing
Things to see near Southern Crossing:
- Deschutes River (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Downtown Bend Business Association (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Drake Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Central Oregon Community College (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Pilot Butte State Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do in Southern Crossing
- Old Mill District
- Hayden Homes Amphitheater
When is the best time to visit Bend?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 39 mm of rainfall)