What's Morrinhos like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Morrinhos? Take time to see places such as Canto Grande Beach and Morrinhos Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Praia de Canto Grande Mar de Dentro.
How to get to Morrinhos
Morrinhos is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Bombinhas.
- Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from Morrinhos
Things to see and do in and around Morrinhos
What to see in Morrinhos
- Canto Grande Beach
- Morrinhos Beach
- Praia de Canto Grande Mar de Dentro
When is the best time to visit Bombinhas?
- Hottest months: October, September, November, January (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 162 mm of rainfall)