What's Green Lake like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Green Lake. Take time to see places such as Green Lake Park and Bathhouse Theater while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including East Green Lake Beach and West Green Lake Beach.
How to get to Green Lake
Green Lake is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Green Lake
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Green Lake
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Green Lake
Things to see and do in and around Green Lake
What to see in Green Lake
- Green Lake Park
- Bathhouse Theater
- East Green Lake Beach
- West Green Lake Beach
Things to do near Green Lake:
- Seattle Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Pike Place Market (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Seattle Waterfront (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Woodland Park Zoo (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Northgate Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seattle?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 139 mm of rainfall)