What's North Beach like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit North Beach? Beachcombers can spend the day at Hollywood Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Hollywood North Beach Park and Hollywood Dog Beach.
How to get to North Beach
North Beach is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 20 mi (32.1 km) from North Beach
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from North Beach
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from North Beach
Things to see and do in and around North Beach
What to see in North Beach
- Hollywood Beach
- Hollywood North Beach Park
- Hollywood Dog Beach
Things to do near North Beach:
- North Broadwalk (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Dania Pointe (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Sheridan Square Shopping Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)