What's Eastwood Village like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Eastwood Village. Places to visit such as Edison Mall and Edison and Ford Winter Estates are not far away. Fort Myers Country Club and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eastwood Village
Eastwood Village is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Eastwood Village
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from Eastwood Village
Things to see and do in and around Eastwood Village
Things to see near Eastwood Village:
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- City of Palms Park (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Centennial Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Eastwood Village:
- Edison Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Fort Myers Country Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Butterfly Estates (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Fort Myers Historical Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)