What's Country Club - North Shore like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Country Club - North Shore. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Moda Center. Portland Temple Visitors' Center and Sellwood Bridge are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Country Club - North Shore
Country Club - North Shore is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Lake Oswego.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Country Club - North Shore
Things to see and do in and around Country Club - North Shore
Things to see near Country Club - North Shore:
- Lewis and Clark College (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Portland Temple Visitors' Center (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- George Fox University Portland Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Sellwood Bridge (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Millenium Plaza City Park (1 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Country Club - North Shore:
- Bridgeport Village (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Oaks Amusement Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Eastmoreland Golf Course (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Bridgeport Plaza Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- North Clackamas Aquatic Park (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lake Oswego?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, February (average 151 mm of rainfall)