What's Cranbrook like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Cranbrook? Take time to see places such as Valentines Mansion & Gardens and Ilford Cricket Club while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Valentines Park and Ilford Golf Club.
How to get to Cranbrook
Cranbrook is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Ilford.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Cranbrook
- London (LCY-London City), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Cranbrook
- London (STN-Stansted), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Cranbrook
Things to see and do in and around Cranbrook
What to see in Cranbrook
- Valentines Mansion & Gardens
- Ilford Cricket Club
- Valentines Park
Things to do near Cranbrook:
- Ilford Golf Club (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Westfield Stratford City (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Fairlop Waters Golf Course (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Aspers Casino (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- The Crystal (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ilford?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)