What's Maladière like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Maladière. Take time to see the sights such as Dijon Congrexpo while you're here. Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and La Toison d'Or Shopping Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Maladière
Maladière is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Dijon.
- Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Maladière
Things to see and do in and around Maladière
Things to see near Maladière:
- Dijon Congrexpo (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Dijon Cathedral (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- University of Burgundy (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Church of Notre Dame (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Maladière:
- La Toison d'Or Shopping Center (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Zenith Dijon (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Golf Club Jacques Laffite Dijon Bourgogne (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Magnin Museum (1.3 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dijon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: November, June, August, October (average 68 mm of rainfall)