What's North Wharf like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider North Wharf? Places to visit such as New Zealand Maritime Museum and Princes Wharf are not far away. Victoria Park and Auckland Ferry Terminal are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to North Wharf
North Wharf is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from North Wharf
Things to see and do in and around North Wharf
Things to see near North Wharf:
- Victoria Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Auckland Ferry Terminal (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Queens Wharf (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Sky Tower (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Kawakawa Bay (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to do near North Wharf:
- New Zealand Maritime Museum (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Princes Wharf (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- SkyCity Casino (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Queen Street Shopping District (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- The Civic Theater (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)