What's Mount Pleasant like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Mount Pleasant. Take time to see the sights such as Triggs Memorial Golf Course while you're here. WaterFire Arts Center and Veterans Memorial Auditorium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Providence.
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Mount Pleasant
- Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Mount Pleasant
- North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from Mount Pleasant
Things to see and do in and around Mount Pleasant
Things to see near Mount Pleasant:
- Brown University (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Providence College (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Veterans Memorial Auditorium (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Rhode Island State Capitol Building (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Dunkin Donuts Center (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Mount Pleasant:
- Triggs Memorial Golf Course (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- WaterFire Arts Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Providence Place Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Providence Performing Arts Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Providence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, April, December (average 115 mm of rainfall)