What's East End like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit East End? Top places in the larger area to visit include Aerial Lift Bridge and Duluth Entertainment Convention Center. Spirit Mountain and Miller Hill Mall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to East End
East End is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Superior.
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from East End
Things to see and do in and around East End
Things to see near East End:
- Park Point Beach (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Fairlawn Mansion & Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- SS Meteor Whaleback Ship Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Wisconsin Point Lighthouse (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Superior?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 101 mm of rainfall)