What's Rosemont like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Rosemont? Top places in the larger area to visit include National Mall and White House. MGM National Harbor and Arlington National Cemetery are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Rosemont
Rosemont is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Alexandria.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Rosemont
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Rosemont
- College Park, MD (CGS), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Rosemont
Things to see and do in and around Rosemont
Things to see near Rosemont:
- Arlington National Cemetery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Market Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Potomac River Waterfront Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Pentagon (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Rosemont:
- MGM National Harbor (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Birchmere (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Torpedo Factory Art Center (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Fashion Center at Pentagon City (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Landmark Mall (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alexandria?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 109 mm of rainfall)