What's Trakata like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Trakata. Take time to see the sights such as Trakata Beach while you're here. St. St. Konstantin and Elena Monastery and Sea Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Trakata
Trakata is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Primorski.
- Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Trakata
Things to see and do in and around Trakata
Things to see near Trakata:
- Trakata Beach (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- St. St. Konstantin and Elena Monastery (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Sea Garden (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Aladzha Monastery (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Euxinograd (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Trakata:
- Aquapolis (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Varna Aquarium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Varna Archaelogical Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Ethnographic Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Primorski?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: June, November, December, October (average 54 mm of rainfall)