What's Wines like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Wines. Take time to see the sights such as Huron River while you're here. Hill Auditorium and University of Michigan Museum of Art are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wines
Wines is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Ann Arbor.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Wines
- Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Wines
- Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from Wines
Things to see and do in and around Wines
Things to see near Wines:
- Huron River (26.4 mi/42.5 km away)
- University of Michigan (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Michigan Stadium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Nichols Arboretum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Crisler Arena (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Wines:
- Hill Auditorium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Exhibit Museum of Natural History at the University Of Michigan (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Ann Arbor Hands On Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Leslie Science & Nature Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ann Arbor?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 92 mm of rainfall)