What's South Pointe like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Pointe. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Ocean Drive. Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Miami Beach Marina are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to South Pointe
South Pointe is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from South Pointe
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from South Pointe
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from South Pointe
Things to see and do in and around South Pointe
What to see in South Pointe
- Ocean Drive
- Miami Beach Marina
- South Pointe Park
- Pier Park
Things to do in South Pointe
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Jewish Museum of Florida
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)