What's Biscayne like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Biscayne? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as TIAA Bank Field. Anheuser-Busch Brewery and Oceanway Community Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Biscayne
Biscayne is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Biscayne
- Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Biscayne
Things to see and do in and around Biscayne
Things to see near Biscayne:
- Oceanway Community Center (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Florida State College North Campus (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Catherine Street Fire Station #3 (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bethesda Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Biscayne:
- River City Market Place (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jacksonville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, June (average 167 mm of rainfall)